Just checked this thing out. It is a neat reference as is. But, how about more? It could be part reference and part "tool."
By that, I mean add some interactive features. Like:
1) Suggested cooking guidlines.
- Enter the weight of your pork butt
- Suggest a cook temp, but make it so you can change it.
- Suggest a temp to pull at, but make it so you can change it.
- Calculate cook time as an approximation for planning.
That can be done for lots of stuff.
2) I like to keep logs. Time, cooker temp, meat temp, etc. I usually use a notebook, but it would be neat to punch it into an app.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum