Just checked this thing out. It is a neat reference as is. But, how about more? It could be part reference and part "tool."
By that, I mean add some interactive features. Like:
1) Suggested cooking guidlines.
- Enter the weight of your pork butt
- Suggest a cook temp, but make it so you can change it.
- Suggest a temp to pull at, but make it so you can change it.
- Calculate cook time as an approximation for planning.
That can be done for lots of stuff.
2) I like to keep logs. Time, cooker temp, meat temp, etc. I usually use a notebook, but it would be neat to punch it into an app.
Just a couple thoughts.